- Boneless fish fingers: ½ kg
- Salt: 1 tsp leveled
- Black pepper: ½ tsp
- Chili powder: 1 tsp
- Egg: 1
- Vinegar: 2 to 3 tbsp
- Flour: 2 tbsp
- Mustard powder: ½ tsp
- Bread crumbs as required
- Mix all the above listed items together EXCEPT egg & bread crumbs.
- Allow your fish strips to marinate for 45 minutes.
- Later, beat an egg and dip each fish fillet in them.
- Now roll the fillets on bread crumbs properly and fry them in heated oil until the color transforms to crisp golden.
- Serve hot with fries and ketchup.