A self-motivated & result oriented individual whose modus operandi is to weave elements of success together & forge ahead in all spheres of life.
- Potato wedges 1/2 kg
- Salt to taste
- Chat masala 1 tbsp
- Chinese salt 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Flour 1 cup
- Corn flakes 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- Eggs 2
- Cut potato into wedges shape, put salt in water and boil it.
- Remember, it does not become soft.
- Now take out potatoes into strainer and put cold water.
- Now put salt, chaat masala, Chinese salt, flour, cumin and eggs in potatoes and mix it.
- Now put flour, salt, Chinese salt and chaat masala in bowl and mix it.
- Now put half potatoes in this mixture and coat it.
- Now crush corn flakes in second bowl and coat remaining potatoes with it.
- Then fry both potatoes separate.
- cut the potato in wedge shape and boil in water.
- As potato get soft take the peal out. Now in potato put, salt, chat masala, chinese salt, flour and mix them.
- Now put corn flour in potato, mash them and fry them until crisp.