A self-motivated & result oriented individual whose modus operandi is to weave elements of success together & forge ahead in all spheres of life.
- Chicken 1 kg (12 pieces)
- Onion ½ cup (brown)
- Green cardamom 8
- Nutmeg ¼ pieces
- Cloves 8
- Cinnamon 1-inch piece
- Mace 4 pieces
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Chili powder 2 ½ tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Yogurt 1 ½ cup (beaten)
- Oil ½ cup heaped
- Kewra water 1 tsp
- Grind brown onion with cloves, cinnamon, green cardamom, nutmeg and mace and keep aside.
- Heat oil, add chicken with ginger garlic and salt.
- Fry for 5 minutes and add in chili powder, coriander powder, beaten yogurt and brown onion grinded, cook well.
- Leave it on low flame and cover till chicken gets tender gradually.
- Leave it to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Lastly sprinkle Kewra, serve with sheermal.