Fish 1/2 Kg
Potatoes 2 medium sized
Green Chili 6
Fresh Coriander ½ cup
Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
Red chili powder ½ tsp
Cumin seeds powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Lemon juice 3 tbsp
Oil For frying
Fish Kababs Method:
- Take fish pieces and boil them for 5 – 8 minutes.
- Now separate the meat from skin and remove the thrones.
- Boil the potatoes and also remove their skin.
- Mash the potatoes and add them into the fish meat.
- Also add other ingredients like chopped green chili, chopped fresh coriander, red chili flakes, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, lemon juice and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well and make 3 inch round kabab patties.
- Beat the egg in a bowl; dip kabab patties into the egg one by one before frying.
- Shallow fry fish kabab till golden brown.
- Delicious fish kababs are ready to eat. Serve them with ketchup at tea time or with rice and chapatti at dinner time. You can also store them into the refrigerator at least for 1 week.