A self-motivated & result oriented individual whose modus operandi is to weave elements of success together & forge ahead in all spheres of life.
for 8 servings
- 2 cups (440 g) brown sugar
- 2 cups (400 g) white sugar
- 2 cups (460 g) butter, melted
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups (625 g) flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups (700 g) semi-sweet chocolate chip
- 5 cups (550 g) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, white sugar, and melted butter.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and whisk until smoothly combined.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix together until just combined. Add in the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Spay two round pans with nonstick cooking spray and separate the cookie dough into each pan.
- Pat down the dough with a spatula until the surface is even and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the cookies are baking, place plastic wrap in a springform pan. Pour softened vanilla ice cream into the springform pan and spread evenly.
- Freeze until solid, about 1 hour.
- Once the cookies have baked and cooled, turn them over onto a tray.
- Place the ice cream disk on top of one half and cover with the other half.
- With your hand press the mini chocolate chips to the outside of the cookie. Freeze again until solid.