Flame stunts at a Turkish restaurant end up being a disaster

Flame stunts at a Turkish restaurant end up being a disaster

20 views

ANKARA: A dramatic footage has emerged showing a flame stunt at a restaurant in Turkey leaving at least 4 injured.

A stunt involving fire went horribly wrong at Turkey’s famous restaurant run by celebrity chef ‘Salt Bae’. The eccentric chef, who is known for his stunts with knives and steaks, often surprises customers with food tricks and stunts.

The accident took place at his Nusret Etiler Steakhouse, Istanbul when a bartender poured an unidentified liquid onto a fire, which led to an explosion. The dramatic footage showing the ensuing chaos has gone viral online.

Footage of the incident is all over Instagram and Twitter, which showed restaurant guests seated at the bar just feet away from a ridge. But as the bartender pours something from a white jar, the fire leaps up and sparks chaos.

“Czech Republic tourist Krisryna Tresnakova was badly burned when her dress caught fire during the show on Thursday evening,” the report said.

About author

Rava Desk

Rava is an online news portal providing recent news, editorials, opinions and advice on day to day happenings in Pakistan.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *