Cardiology hospital’s cardiac center room on Tuesday caught fire. Smoke filled the room due to which several went unconscious. The relatives of the patients kept running for a safe place, carrying them in their hand.
Pakistan’s premier video curation website, offering comprehensive coverage of the most up-to-date issues dominating the airwaves and the digital world in Pakistan and across the globe.
Letters will be edited for policy, content and clarity. All letters must have the writer's name and address. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org