- Spinach (Boiled) 1/2 kg
- Cottage Cheese (Fried Square Cut) 200gm
- Soya (Thinly Sliced) 2 tbsp
- Onion (Thinly Sliced) 1
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- White Pepper Powder 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1/2 tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Milk 1 & 1/2 cup
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Fry cottage cheese slices in butter till it turns light golden brown and keep aside after frying.
- Now fry onion till it turns golden brown. Then add soya, boiled spinach and 1 cup milk. Cook at a high flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Blend all of the above mixture in a blender.
- Add cream, salt, remaining 1/2 cup milk, white pepper and red chili powder in the blended mixture of spinach.
- Cook till it turns in to thick gravy.
- Place fried cottage cheese cubes over the spinach and serve hot.