For all the Nutella lovers, you must try out this rich chocolate cookie! It’s definitely an ultimate therapy to your timeless cravings!
- Butter 4 ounce
- Brown sugar 1 ½ cup
- Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Powder 2 Tbsp
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Eggs 2 lightly beaten
- Nutella Spread (as per requirement)
- Soda by carb 1 tsp
- Flour 2 ½ cups
- Chocolate chips ½ cup
- White chocolate chips ½ cup
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla essence until light and creamy, add eggs, gradually beating well.
- After each addition fold sifted flour, soda by carb and chocolate chips into creamed mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Now drop half tbsp of mixture onto the tray, adding 1 tsp Nutella in the centre.
- On top of this, add half tbsp of the mixture again, while also allowing room for spreading.
- Then flatten mixture slightly.
- Final step: Let it bake for 12 to 15 minutes on 180-degree C.