- Dry milk 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Green cardamom ½ tsp
- Pistachios/almonds chopped 1 tbsp
- Milk 1 litre
- Sugar ¾ cup
- Mix dry milk, egg, baking powder, oil and small cardamom powder.
- Knead well like roghni rotis dough.
- Now shape them into firm balls.
- Heat the milk with sugar and small cardamom powder till it gets a boiling simmer.
- When it gets a boil and sugar gets dissolved completely, add the shaped balls and give another.
- Allow it to boil for another 5 minutes.
- Lower the flame before it gets over boiled.
- The size of rasmalai balls will get doubled.
- Pour it in a dish, garnish with crushed almonds, pistachios and serve.