A self-motivated & result oriented individual whose modus operandi is to weave elements of success together & forge ahead in all spheres of life.
- Boneless Chicken breast 2
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Paste 1/2 tsp
- Tomato paste 1 tsp
- Ketchup 1 tsp
- Sliced Mushrooms 3
- Sliced black Olives 3
- Grated Cheddar cheese 2 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- For Spicy Italian Sauce:
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp
- Red Chili powder 1/4 tsp
- Tomato Paste 1 tbsp
- Oregano leaves 1/2 tsp
- Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Pour oil and butter in a sauce pan.
- Add garlic paste, tomato paste, ketchup, salt, black pepper, red chili, oregano leaves, and cream.
Remove from heat after stir frying.
To make Steaks:
- Flatten boneless chicken breast pieces with a kitchen hammer.
- Marinate chicken by applying salt, black pepper, garlic paste, tomato paste, ketchup and oil and keep aside for an hour.
- Grill chicken steaks in butter.
- Add sauce and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and add olives, mushrooms, and Cheddar cheese.
- Grill again till the cheese melts.
- Serve while hot with French fries, sauce and ranch flavored dip.