A self-motivated & result oriented individual whose modus operandi is to weave elements of success together & forge ahead in all spheres of life.
- Chicken 1 kg 12 pieces
- Rice ½ kg boiled ¾ done
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Tomatoes 4 chopped
- Oil ¾ cup
- Green chilies 6 grinded
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp grinded
- Whole mix spices 1 tbsp
- All spice 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic 2 tbsp
- Chili powder 2 tsp
- Salt 2 tsp + 2 tbsp for rice
- Whole green chilies 8
- Dried plums 10 to 12
- Potatoes ½ kg peeled cut and fried
- Brown onion 1 cup
- Coriander leaves chopped ½ cup
- Kewra water 1 tbsp
- Yellow color ¼ tsp
- Heat oil
- Fry onion until light golden and keep it aside when done
- Add chicken with chopped green chilies, coriander leaves, salt, chili powder, chopped tomatoes, and fry well in the cooking pot
- Now add ½ cup water. Cover, and allow it to cook till chicken becomes tender
- Next, add yogurt, grinded fried onion, cook till mixture becomes thick add fried potatoes, whole green chilies, dried plums, boiled rice with salt and whole spices till ¾ done drain.
- In a pan put a layer of rice then chicken broth, chopped coriander, top it with remaining boiled rice, spray 2 tbsp oil or ghee on top, add kewra mixed with color.
- Cover it with lid and put it on steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Ready to serve, ready to eat!