A self-motivated & result oriented individual whose modus operandi is to weave elements of success together & forge ahead in all spheres of life.
- Chicken 1 kg (made into 4 tikka pieces)
- White vinegar ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp heaped
- Green chilies 6 (ground)
- Chili powder 1 tbsp heaped
- Allspice 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Dry plum 10 (soaked in ¼ cup water)
- Oil ½ cup
- Put cuts on tikka pieces, marinate with vinegar and salt and put aside for 4 hours.
- Discard the water which is discharged, deep fry chicken pieces for 10 minutes.
- Mix yogurt with ginger garlic paste, ground green chilies, salt 1 tsp, chili powder, allspice, coriander powder and cumin.
- Mix well and add this mixture in a wok with half cup oil add in the fried chicken.
- Cook on low flame, while covering it for 20 minutes.
- When chicken gets tenderized, oil will emerge on top.
- Add the soaked dry plum and give simmer of coal.
- Delicious Dum Pukht Chicken Tikka is ready to serve.