The bodies of three men were recovered from a men’s salon in Karachi’s North Nazimabad neighbourhood on Thursday, police said.
“The men apparently died overnight due to gas leakage from a generator installed inside the salon,” Senior Superintendent Police Central Muqaddas Haider told Dawn.
Police official describes the incident.
The men were found foaming at the mouths when their bodies were recovered from the salon in North Nazimabad’s Block E, the police official said, adding that the men used to sleep in the salon at night.
A parrot caged inside the salon was also found dead along with the men, who were identified as Dilshad, Jahangir and Ali.
The bodies were shifted to the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital.