- Steamed Chicken (with skin) 1
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Flour 2 cup
- Chinese salt 1 tsp
- Mustard powder 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Potato (boiled) 1
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Green chili 2
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Mayonnaise 1 tbsp
- Allow chicken to marinate for an hour with salt and lemon juice.
- Mix together milk and eggs and dip chicken in this batter.
- In another bowl mix flour, salt, paprika, Chinese salt and mustard powder dip chicken pieces well in this flour twice.
- Deep fry for 20 minutes on medium flame.
- Blend all ingredients of sauce well.
- Serve with fries and broast sauce.